WHY “GROW TO
KNOW GOD?”
“Grow To
Know God” is for everyone, people who don’t know Jesus, new followers of Jesus,
and those who have been a follower of Jesus for many years. Why is that?
Most followers of Jesus think He died so that they could escape Hell and
go to Heaven. Certainly that is part of
what happens when you follow Jesus, but John 3:16 & 17:3 makes it clear
that the main thing Jesus came to do was to restore man’s relationship with
God. “Grow To Know God” is designed to
help people understand what having a relationship with God is all about. The lessons will help you grow in your
personal walk with The Lord, your family life, and your relationship with Christ’s
Body, The Church. They will also help
you understand God’s purpose for your life and how to fulfill it. Here is what some of those who have
participated in the class have to say:
FROM THE USA
The class was a much needed step in our lives and an answer to many prayers and heart cries. We learned so much of the simplicity of the gospel it was truly astounding (Especially since I was raised in the church)
Chris and Brandi ~ Monroe, LA USA
My learning from the lessons developed by Henry Pulsifer has helped me become more thoughtful in my study and application of God's Word. I was in general a passive Christian before the lessons. I did not thoughtfully investigate or question what I was reading. Through these lessons I have become more focused and able to inquire into what I was reading, what God was saying, and how I was to respond. I am now an active member in our local chapter of the Christian Motorcycle Association, where we provide a Christian presence and ministry at many secular motorcycle events and rallies. This lesson series will help all better grow in their understanding of God's Word while building spiritual strength, awareness and purpose.
Andy Brown ~ Riding for The Son
from the Mississippi Gulf Coast, USA
In a world of constant information, we tend to lose sight of the simplicity of the Gospel. The Grow To Know God series helped us come back to the Scriptural basis for why we believe what we believe. Thanks to Bro. Henry and BASIC ministries for a clear/concise series of Christian Discipleship.
Curtis Wilson ~ Missionary Evangelist
FROM OVERSEAS
When I was teaching from the Christian life and lesson 1 from SIN one boy began to cry. He said sir I want to say right now something. I told him you can share after the class. But he insisted. Then I said ok go. Then he began to cry. Students didn't have any clue what was going on, neither do I. He said yesterday I was so angry I beat my brother. I am guilty of that. Then I called two to ask for forgiveness, and the other one to forgive. We are having wonderful time. During the class I paused for some minutes and ask many things about their life and ministry. Every ones testimony is unique and full of blessing.
Brother Reuben ~ Nepal
I am an Ethiopian minister in Addis Ababa......Your Amharic version notes are helping me personally and to serve others. Thank you for serving many nations by making the Gospel clear and simple to understand.
Name Withheld for security reasons ~ Ethiopia
Addis Ababa university students have begun to study "How To Grow To Know God in Your Everyday Life." The leader told me they are blessed going through the lessons.
Henok ~ Ethiopia
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.